Sunday 29 April 2012

Today I have not ate. Nothing but water so thats good. Hope I can keep it up until Friday or Saturday. The Ren Fair is this weekend but ill do my best not to eat. Thursday we are going to so set up. Sometimes they have food but I can get away with not eating. So hopefully I can lose five to ten pounds before. I read you can lose like 4 pounds a day on a water fast! So I hope I can lose two a day or something. That way ill fit into my dress alittle better. I do want to take work off on a Friday or two. Hopefully I can. So today im going to be taking a bath in alittle then going to bed. Hopefully. I cant sleep well at night so I might read a book and knit for alittle. Then maybe I dont know. No foods class tomorrow so I dont have to worry about that. Speaking of foods P lied for me. The teacher asked is I had a bite and I said I did but she didnt believe me. The never dose. Then P spoke up and told her I did and flat out said " leave her alone". I wanted to cry or something. No one dose that for me. And he has been really nice lately. Im not saying he likes my but his kindness is amazing. So ya when my show is over im going to go get ready for tomorrow. Which is a supper ready cause I wax my eye borrows and do other stuff that take up to an hour ish. By the time.im done I feel pretty good about myself. Other then being a fat pig once im done im almost pretty. Once im thin I will hopefully be pretty. Maybe even get P to like me. But I cant become thin in like 3-4 weeks. But I can make myself look better. Also when I hit 150 I get to dye my hair. So I am putting money into my savings.account just incase I reach that goal this month. I plan to.spend about 100 dollars this month. Which is crazy cause 80% of it is for my hair. And the other is for the Ren fair. But I might not reach my goal so I could have alot more money next month then I would think. So I wont have to spend money on that. Pluse next month after school is out ill have a week of working 6 hours. So I should have a larger pay check. I plan to put 100 in savings for a trip ill be taking to cost my brother whose in the navy. Thats in augest. I want to be 130 or 125 by then. Maybe ill get a navy boy or twos number. I need 500 for a plane ticket. And spending money. Pluse money that ill spend before the trip. Which might be dtiny my hair again and buying some new cloths. Then after going back to.school shopping. Omg! So much spending! Anyways bath time.

No comments:

Post a Comment