Friday 27 April 2012

So im going to try and be myself from now on. Cause pleasing people is to fucking hard. Im still going to loss weight and shit. Most likely not very healthy like. But fuck it ya know. Im me and thats all I can be. So no more acting fake or stupid shit. Im not going to out to myself either. Im going to lose this weight and be happy! So first thing to know about the real me I am bisexual. I have nerd been able to admitte it but now I will. I am very picky when it comes to girls though. Infact there are two girls I have had a crush on. Both my friends. One I think is straight. The other is bi but has a girlfriend. So ya....iv never flat out said im bi...i mean I knew it just didnt want to say it. Second I like being a girl! I like pretty things! I like dresses! I want to go to a dance people! I get boy crushes and girl crushes! So ya! Eat it. Infact I might just ask G (the girl I like thats straight) to homecoming next year! I dont care if it is as friends. Third I like Taylor swift and screamo! So shut up! I love music I dont care what it is! No one can say they love music as much as me! Ill listen to anything! I listen to Korean music and German music! I love it all not just english! Fourth im a fucking wiccan! And I a damn proud! So stop saying I worship the devil.cause I dont! I worship mother earth , the god and the goddess! Fifth I am very forgiving and and understanding. So go ahead tell me anything and I will still be your friend. Ya im shy but I understand the best I can. Five complete truths about me. Oh and I asked out N. To the movies. Supper happy. Ren fair next week. Hopefully I can lose some weight during it. Also I want wait for the summer to start running. Im going to eat nothing but 150 cal salads for lunch and dinner and an egg for breakfast. That 370 a day and ill burn 600 ish at work easy. Pluse 30 mins of running at home is another 200-300 so thats amazing. Hopefully ill burn over 1000 on a normal day. I want to dye my hair so at 150 pounds thats my reward. And for every.ten pounds ill do something big like that and every five something small. Still 160 I think ill weight myself later Stay strong hope your doing better then me.

No comments:

Post a Comment