Thursday 5 April 2012

ttrue story

"may I please sit in the back with ray" she said this. And I had to agree.i watched as she cuddled him. I blasted the car AC in hopes it would freez my heart. A tear falls. 'dammit you cant cry here' I tell myself. I need to throw up. All the places are closed. Gas station maybe a tree. Cnt tthey will question. Pull over and just walk off. Cant they will fallow. How am I supposed to release this pain. I roll down the window. I need to scream. I hear something. Their talking. Turn up the music I musten hear their words. She lays downonn him. 'im not eating tomorrow' I tell my self. It calms me when it shouldnt. Breath. Tired. Ill fast until he leaves. When he comes back ill stop. Dose she know I like him? Dose he? Im fat Its a normal thing to hear in my head. 'good'i calm myself 'she is still here' As long as she loves me i know one day he will to. And together we cant count my bones

No comments:

Post a Comment