Wednesday 11 April 2012

Salt water flush worked. Just took 3 ish hours. Didnt lose anything still 162 but hey im clean. Had a pudding and the rest of my chocolate bunny(170 total) and my other one melted so im just going to let me dad eat it. Ill have another pudding fir lunch(60) and then ill try to fast the rest of the day. I am hoping I can fast next week. And hopefully lose 5 or 8 pounds. Cause then ill have made both my first and second goal. Then hopefully not eat alot on the weekend and fast the next week too. Tomorrow we will be out of pudding but ill have toast(70) with Pam butter spray(0) and maybe put some cinnamon on it. Or ill just go to the store and but more pudding. I am going to try and go on walks over the weekend and put in more situps in the morning and when I get home from work. Or during work.

No comments:

Post a Comment