Thursday 10 May 2012

A few days ago I found out I fit into a size 10. Ya its still a large size and its alittle tight but it fits. And iv been wearing a size 14 that was always to fucking lose. I didnt have to pull up my pants once! It was pretty cool to me also doing another salt water flush. I know so soon. But iv been eating like crazy so I thought it be a good punishment. My parents think my grandpa is going to die. There wrighting up his will and everything....i know I should care but I dont....he has lied to me and acted like he loved me when he dosnt. My parents are talking about my drugie aunt.and how shes back on drugs and is losing weight. She is getting real skinny . Dont care. This augest when we go see my brother I want to be 140 atleast if not lower. And I will lose it. This summer ill have time to work out. Hope I can do 45 mins at a minimum. I would like to do an hour but I wont push it. Eat as.little as i.can.

No comments:

Post a Comment