Friday 20 April 2012

God fucking damn shit ass hell of a mother fucking bitch. I fucking hate Facebook tag. I always look so fucking god damn fat. A fucking whale would look thinner then fucking me. I want to scream. I hate photos of me. Im going to my sisters tomorrow to remove the tag. And having to post of on a for damn phone is pissing me off with its god damn autocorrect that isnt even a god damn work and the space bar is not q fucking period. Im asking my mom if she will get internet again now that me dads working. Sorry for all the bad words. Sound like a sailor ha! Im just pissed. And im not on my period so its weird cause I want to brake something. I have no patients left. And I want to fucking fast but my moms a bitch and shoves food in my fucking face. And im fat! Ya 160 pound its fucking gay! So ya sorry just pissed

No comments:

Post a Comment