Sunday 1 April 2012

Buying my scale tomorrow. My moms said I gained about 2 pound probably 3 after today. I bought zero cal flavored water and made a list of things to do so I dont eat tomorrow. I cant wait to be at my first goal (158) so I can work on my second (155). I like to make small goals cause there easy to get to so ill most likely get to it. Im going to make a list of reward for when I get to each goal. I think at 148 or maybe 152 ill buy some summer pants maybe get them a tiny bit smaller so when I lose more weight they will still fit for some time. Ummm. Ya. I hope I can go for a walk tomorrow. My sister and I are gona go look at dresses for the ren fair when she gets off work. Hopefully burn off a hundred calories or so. Im gona try and not eat with her cause she tends to buy me food every now and then but ill just say all I want is a drink and she will probably let it go. Most of this week im just gona sleep and clean. Hopefully ill take a nap when my mom gets home and get out of dinner. I took out $60 from the bank to buy my scale and ill put the rest in a jar for my summer pants. Anyways. Wish you all luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment