Tuesday 10 April 2012

Did the salt water flush. It was horribly cause I put in a ton of salt for it to work. So gross. And it (TMI) gave me gas. Pluse its been an hour and hasnt done anything. It is making my body make weird noises. So I hope its just taking its time cleaning out really well. But it did make me not hungery so my intake for today is 150 (counting gum) so thats good. I might just drink salt water to keep me from eating. Ill probably just do another fast next week to clean it out. Oh and it made me tired(no idea why). I was reading up on birth control and it said some can make you lose like ten pounds and make your boobs bigger. I like my boobs but losing ten pounds would be wicked. I weigh about 162. Thats at the end of the day with water salt and pudding in me pluse wet hair and cloths. Yes I ate pudding cause it only had 60 calories. And I had two (breakfast and lunch). I will probably do that again tomorrow cause of foods class. I burn 300 at my job so thats should make up for all the foods class stuff ill eat. Or maybe we wont even make anything so I wont have to eat. You all are going to think this weird but I want to be a cook. I love cooking. Just not eating. Odd I know but I can make a dinner that has 250 cal taste good and is filling. I also want to be an airline pilot, a hair dresser, a writer and a corner. I will be able to do airline and hair and maybe writer but chef and corner I dont have the money for schooling. Heres something wrote when I first feel in love with C: Why must my dead heart beat for you my blood pump for you my dry and shrivled eyes shine for you my limpless fingers reach for you my bloodless lips turn red with lust for you my death, pale face blush for you My hair and skin feel like silk for you why must i live for you breath for you think for you move for you why must i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment