Friday 23 March 2012

ssorry

Been doing really bad I wouldnt say binged but I did eat more than normal so ill have to get back on track. So today I had half a small can of olives (45) and I plan to have fruit or something for lunch as long as its under 100 cal. For dinner im going to have beans and an egg just under 300 cal. And tomorrow ill have a small bowl of cereal with no milk. So 110 cal and dinners gona be about 400-500. Ya family night is gross food night. Im going to start walking now that its warming up and do sit ups and leg work outs every night...and as many push ups as I can. Im going to look up things I can do in my small space of a room to burn calories. Next month (April) im buying a scale thats $50 for my room so I can weight whenever I want. That way I dont need to sneak into my moms room butt naked when I think no ones looking. And im going to find a cheap rug to do sit ups on so my wood floor wont hurt my but and im able to do more situps. Then im going to put money aside for pants when mine get to big so I can go by some and not have to wait cause I spent all my money. Also I plan to dye my hair in may and buy a sun dress for a ren fair costume. Im going to be a fairy at my sisters both . If I get the guts to post a picture of me ill show you what I look like in my dress and.fairy wings but I will for sure show pictures of everything eles. So ya that in itself is over $100. Maybe ill just dye my hair myself and save $40. Ya thank god I have a job....also anyone who might have an idea on a good scale let me know. I want something nice. So ya after work if the weather stays nice ill go for a walk and.maybe burn 150 calories or something might even.walk to my sisters and use her computer and take my nephew for a walk. Then come home and do sit ups leg lifts and push up . Maybe read alittle before bed. Then tomorrow...who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment