Friday 16 March 2012

Day Three

I dont really feel all that hungry. And im scared im gona have to eat. Im doing so well but my moms really pushing the food (no more than normal but still). God i dont even know anymore. I can finally do it and she is stoping me. Pushing gross fatty unhealthy foods in my face and saying eat it. I can understand where she is coming from. Being a mother you want your child to be healthy and happy. Not starving them self. So ya today might mark the end. As helpful as weekends are for a fast. Its just to hard to get around a needy mother without making her cry. I just dont know. Im not giving in easy though im going to push this as far as i can. Im going to go home take a frozen dinner heat it up and dump it down the sink then leave it on the counter(this is fairly common of me to do). that way she will think i ate cause there will be one less in the freezer and it will be on the counter. No prof it went in and none that it didnt. Anyways im at my brothers house so im going to walk home in a little. (should have brought headphones). Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment