Sunday 11 March 2012

it gets better tomorrow

Today, I could tell from the moment I woke up, did go, and wont finish, as planned. Yesterday failed too. I did go foodless for 40 hours but binged the moment I came home for lunch. Next time during a fast ill be more prepared. This weekend well the one coming up is three days so I shall start a fast Wednesday and have the three days to get over the hardest part. Until the I plan to eat small amouts just to not make my stomach grow .i will eat eggs for protien and try my hardest to only eat fruits and veggies. So today I pretty much was lazy. I did clean my room and when my parents leave I plan to make lunch ,veggies maybe an egg, and catch up on homework before the term is over. I shall make a goal list and post it next time of things I want to do this term. Maybe even plan ahead for the summer with is coming up. Like I said by May , well mid April really, I want to loss thirty (30) pounds. Which by the time I weight my self last time (168) I should be 138. Which isnt grate but its better then what im at right now I only plan to fast for two week, just to shrink my stomach so im not hungry all the time. Then I shall go on a 550 cal diet. I add the fifty(50) for any mishaps that might happen. Like eating at a friends house or something. Which of the 500 will mainly be eggs for protein and fruits and veggies. I also like to make up random dishes that taste good and are low cal so I will post those on here. So my stats are: HW 188 LW 145 CW 168 Goal weight it 118 Height 5'6 and a half Ya any questions let me know. Hopefully I will be able to post from a computer at school. I have to use my phone right now cause we are.short on money and had to shut off our internet. Anyways love ya lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment