Monday 12 March 2012

sometimes im to scared to face the morning

Today I had about 600 cal. School was ok. I woke up late though and missed first period. I did see N today (a guy I like who might like me back) sometimes im never sure with him. He will flirt one day and seem interested and the next day he wont. I think maybe it was just a Monday thing. He was really nice other then the lack of flirting. Then theres P (a guy I like who dosnt like me back) he broke his arm and has been on some drugs for it so he was out of it today. I think he likes S (a girl in my foods class) cause he is just....i dont know... has a energy when it comes to her. She is thin and beautiful. Then I had work 3 hours walking around vaccuming rooms (300 cals burned) and then I filled in for some one so another 2 and a half hours walking up and down stairs (300 cals burned). So ya im doing ok but I need to eat lass tomorrow. So heres what I got in plan One egg-70 cal An apply -80cal And dinner is unknown so about 300-400 cal ill try to keep it low Pluse 300 cals burned off at work and maybe a walk cause its been so beautiful lately. If I do go for a walk I want it to be 2-3 hours so I can have all my calories burned off and then some sit ups and stuff. Hopefully ill fallow it. I do have to do homework tomorrow so maybe ill wake up early and do that. Then get the rest done at home. Im only failing two classes so hopefully i.can get that fixed and pass. Anyways love ya lots! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment