Wednesday 14 March 2012

fsay day one

Today went well. But its not the hunger that gets ti me its the strong cravings. I pray u can make it through tomorrow. I bought wintergirls today. I love the author so im already enjoing it avoided diner today too? So tomorrow im going to walk around the mall til it closes then go for a drive and come home for a sleep. If I lose 25 pounds from this fast I get to buy myself pants and.a shirt! Saturday im going to cost a friend who lives an hour away. Cant wait. Most likely no food so thats good. Im tired so im off to bed ill post again tomorrow hopefully. From a computer

1 comment:

  1. I love Wintergirls. I kind of abandoned the book halfway through two months ago but have started reading again. That's what you get when you read up to five books at a time.
    Have fun with your friend and fast!
    Also walking around in a mall, beach, pretty street or anywhere interesting is a great way to burn calories and enjoy the scenery.

    ReplyDelete