Thursday 15 March 2012

Computer at School

I got a computer at school so YA! But my friend is trying to read it so i have to be careful cause she is sitting right next to me. She is also trying to read it. I just told her i go on here to rant so she dosnt know:). Day two of that fast so far is going grate but ya day three is tomorrow and im sacred how hard its going to be. What ever. Im going to hang out with M(the girl sitting next to me) after work today. I promised to feed her so ill just try to get away with a drink. I plan to stay out until 11 or 12 just to avoid dinner. Then tomorrow i have no school so im going to stay home and read. Then when my parents get home im going to go for a drive and maybe walk around the mall some more(100 calories burned every hour). We are going to go to the mall and walk around but im going to keep away from the food court til M get hungry then just order a drink and say my tummy is Little up set. Lie and say the juice she gave me earlier tasted funny and probably had something wrong with it. Ill try to order a diet but i cant be sure i might get a regular just so I dont look to questionable. Maybe I'll see P at the mall. I saw him there two weeks ago so there is alittle hope. I did see N today walking down the halls. Didnt say high like i always do. Normally when i dont talk to him he spends the day trying to get my attention. Its rather cute. But when i do talk to him he normally dosnt do much soooo. Tomorrow when my parents are at work im go to clean my room the kitchen the down stairs and maybe the bathroom (all places the will see). That way the will think nothing because of all the good things iv done. And dont worry about me cleaning the kitchen and eating everything in sight. If i feel a need to eat ill just go out side and pick up dog poop. If its still there ill clean something gross Got to go Ill post more later

No comments:

Post a Comment