Friday 9 March 2012

meet Jane Doe

Hello my name is Jane Doe. But that isnt my real name. I hope you will respect my wishes when I tell you I would like to remain anonymous. This blog will document my struggles with becoming thinand beautiful. It will hold my deepest darkest most kept secrets . I will start off by providing some information about myself. First off I am a 17 year old girl. I attend public schooling and am interested it a boy in my cooking class. I like to fast and loss weight. When im up set I cut on the bottomm of my feet. As I type this my parents are yelling at one another. I work as a janitor at my school vaccuming rooms for three hours. Im fail most of my classes right now but next term I plan I aim for straight A's I want to loss 30 pounds by May. And this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment