Tuesday 3 July 2012

Sometimes I sit there and ask God "Why"?

Ate to much yesterday and couldnt bring myself to weigh in today. So i am fasting today and hopefully for the next four - ten days. i hope i still weigh about 158.6. If i gained i will be so pissed. I want to be around 155 pounds at the end of the week if not less. Today i will clean my room finish laundry and then take a nap. Hopefully ill wake up around 8:00 so i can avoid dinner. Also i have been drinking more water. I have diet soda maybe once a day at the most. I plan to stay up as last as i can to i sleep in really late tomorrow. Then showering and hopefully getting away with no food at all. I will weigh myself tomorrow to see if i gained or lost or stay the same.....Im tired but will have to finish my room and stuff before the nap. Anyways Love-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment