Wednesday 11 July 2012

Mom gone

My mother is leaving tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I can use this time to fast or eat as little as possible. She will be gone for five or six days. I'm looking forward to not being forced to eat. My dad will hardly feed me. He might go to the store for TV dinners but i wont have to get anything. He never makes me eat and i love it! Today...I don't know. I want to eat but i haven't all day. I planed to just eat apples but I'm babysitting my nephews and their mom wont be home until 4 or 4:30. That is an hour from now. I just need to hold on then head home and binge on apples. They feel me up so fast that i wont eat anything over 200 calories at the most today. might not even be over 100. I'm just saying 200 as the high for today. I want to stick with and apple diet for as long as possible. My weight its about 160. Gained from a week of binging on cookies. The one thing i cant say no to. That and pizza. Ya it sucks. I want to lose 15 to 20 pounds before i go to Florida! If i can lose 5 pounds a week i could get the 20 pound weight loss before Florida. I have about Five weeks before i leave. I'm going to start doing ten to fifteen mins a day on the cross trainer and a bunch of toner stuff. That way i look good. I want to be 135 when school starts. Its the week i get back from Florida! Also today i need to work out a budget for next month cause i will be needing cloths and stuff. Grrr i hate never having enough money. My mom wants me to play for all this stuff with such a little pay check. But i did get a lower car payment when i traded in my old car so i am saving $50 a month on that. Anyways Ill see you guys later. and ya! -Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment