Wednesday 15 August 2012

I need a vacation

So much fucking drama at work. First this girl at my work is one mistake from being fired and she dosnt seem to care. This girl i thought was my friends told this guy i work with that i like him even though i dont. I just thought he was cute. Now he wont talk to me and shit. It isnt even me who likes him it is her. You cant tell and she keeps say "Oh i have a boyfriend" and all she dose is whine and complain about other people or the job she is doing. Really she is just as bad as the girl who is about to be fired. She just hides it better. Also everyone seemed pissed at me for some reason. Im so sick of this shit and drama. Really! this is a job people stop treating it like high school. I would kill for a vacation. The vacation song by shane dawson(a youtuber) is how i feel right now. Everything that is going on is so fucking stupid. I cant put up with it anymore. I want to be away from everyone. I want school to start. I am so close to looking for a new job. I cant put up with this shit. I swear it all started when that one girl was hired(the one that told the guy i like him) All she has been doing is starting shit and im about ready to fucking punch her and be like "WHAT NOW BITCH!" So when it comes to work -dont talk to anyone they are not worth this stress and shit -Ignore my "friend" -get the job done -dont start or listen to any shit when someone talks about it ill just say i dont care or something. -dont trust anyone Oh my gosh im so done with this. Im starting a fast tomorrow. Maybe they will all shut the fuck up if i get down to 100 pounds. maybe less. So they will stop with all this dumb shit. Starting a list of goals here - Fast for more then 5 days - get down to 150 pounds - dont eat more then 650 calories - work out for no less then 20 mins a day - get down to 140 pounds - cut out all fast food/ junk food - cut out all suger and soda - get down to 130 - get no grades lower than C+ - increase work out to no less than 40 mins a day. - try to be more like me - get down to 120 pounds - lower max calorie intake to 500 - save up for new cloths - get down to 116 Thats it for now. Ill update you tomorrow on day one of my fast. My parents leave tomorrow for 6 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment