Tuesday 28 August 2012

Dammit

Got my period today. We didn't have any pain killer so i had to go all day without it. I was fine tell the last class. The pain was so strong i nearly puked. I told my boss i couldn't work and this girl who isn't good at doing my job had to feel in for me cause no one else could. I have a feeling he will ask S to feel in for me(this guy i kinda like but don't really he is just nice and i find that attractive ). It hurt so bad i started crying. So i will ask my mom to buy me something for the cramps. I'm also going to ask her for birth control. that way its less often and shorter when i get it. Has yet to eat all day (most likely why i didn't puke). I have had two pink rockstars (10 cal each) if i can keep this up i wont eat through my whole period. Its weird i either eat everything or nothing at all. I might go to the store and buy some painkiller myself. IT HURTS SO MUCH$@#*@#*%$@#&%$@#&%!#&%!*#%@#&%&#$%& Don't know how much i weigh right now.....Look at it when this shit is over. On the bright side i normally feel really pretty during this hell. Still not worth it though. I feel bad not working but i couldnt have made it through work without dieing or curling up into a little ball

No comments:

Post a Comment