Sunday 20 May 2012

hi

You have no idea how tired I am. It was the final day of ren fair and I took my cousin. I dont like her very much. And she boy hunted all day. Even sat at an older mans age cause she like.older men. Um she is 16....really. It was nice thought cause.she was.chubbier then me. Looked like.she put on weight. Also I found an old pair of jeans that are a tad to small so they are my goal to fit in them. Tomorrow meal plan: 1 kiwi=50 1 apple=80 Dinner???=350 After dinner or before I will take my dog for a really long walk. I want to try and go around this path by our house cause one time around is one.mile. I would like to do two or three. Maybe run it. Then come home and do crunchs and other things. Take a bath and go to bed. I want to lose 2-3 pounds this week. I think I gained but I have not looked. I ate like crap these past three weeks. I bet I am 167. But ill tell you on my next post. Any ways bed time I am to tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment