Wednesday 27 June 2012

INTERNET!!

Hello beautiful people, I finally have a computer to use at home and a time to update. Its night right now so i have to be careful my parents are home. But I will let you know how my day went. For food i had about....4-500 calories. So pretty good. I did a fast but broke it yesterday....I felt so gross. yesterday...was bad...i didn't eat a lot its just what i did eat was...unhealthy. Ill try a fast again soon though. I hate it when i have no choice but to eat. Grr. So i made a new rule - only eat when there is no other choice. That's hardly ever so i should be OK. I stopped running. I can never run on my period. So I'm going to try zumba or something after work. I have been hanging out with my friend H a lot lately. N has a girlfriend (not me) now P is out of my life. And B is...well B. F is a new guy....has a girlfriend though. Normally when a guy has a girl i don't feel anything but for some reason with him i do. I am starting to tell people about my past abuse too. No guys just a few girls. I told them that's why i don't want to or like to be touched unless I'm close enough with a person. I am so tired of work right now. It was drama all day today. Just...no. But i do get paid Sunday. I plan to buy some pants or something that are a little tight but i can still wear and just loss weight so they are loss. Then buy another pair. I bought a nice journal that i plan to wright letters to Ana in. I read it as a tip somewhere so i hope it helps. Also i need a hair cut so if I get to 155 Ill have it as a reward and get a trim. Hopefully with having a computer i will just forget to eat. Also i need to remember to clear the history so my mom doesn't find this one like she did the last. I had it made on that one. So many friends and people to trust and now it is gone. Good night-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment