Thursday 1 November 2012

To those of you who really read my posts. I am sorry I have not updated. Iv been on and off the wagon. Did lose a good 5 pounds. Sadly I think I gained it back with my week long bing. Sigh. Im going to start out slow with 800 cals a day and a minimum of 30 min work out. In each meal im going to include an apple to keep me full and hopefully stop the bing. Also im cutting out a ton of shit I shouldnt be eating. Like butter, junk food ,oils and soda. You know the normal shit. Also hopefully I can incorporate some situps in at random parts of the day. I did drop a jean size by the way. Also there is this boy. My head is so rattled on if he likes me or not. One second he will be all over me and stuff then the next im not there. It hurts cause just when I finally start to get over him he pulls me back in. I want to yell at him to stop but I cant. God dammit. We will call him S. Ill make a side note of who people are later on my blog. So right now I have made a goal for me to reach by thanks giving. If I lose 10 pounds I get a new bra 15 and I get a new bra and pants too 20 pounds and I get all that and a new jacket I want to at the very least lose ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment